More here on Derwent’s Amazing uses with Graphite Pencils
DERWENT GRAPHIC PENCILS 12 MEDIUM
A good graphite drawing starts with a good graphite pencil! With Derwent Graphic you’ve got a wide choice of degrees from a fine and crisp 9H to soft and smudgy 9B, so whether you are doing fine detailed illustrations or adding shading and texture to your drawing we’ve got the right pencil for you! You wouldn’t expect anything less from the company that made the first graphite pencils in the UK! Contains 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H and 4H.
- Produced in a full range of 20 degrees from 9B to 9H.
- Made froom the finest quality materials
- Strips sharpen to a good long-lasting point.
- Specialist tin selections available :
- Technical – B to 9H (Hard)
- Designer – 6B to 4H (Medium)
- Sketching – H to 9B (Soft)
- Also available individually.
Availability: 1 in stock