Clutch pencil, lead holder, mechanical pencil, draughting pencil, automatic pencil, technical pencil, refillable pencil and propelling pencil are just some of the many names given to a spring-loaded or twist-fed holder with a drawing lead that extends as the lead is used up.

Showing all 17 results

Please note that stock indicated on our website does not reflect stock in our physical store. Please contact us if you have further questions in this regard.
+ +
Scroll to Top
× Chat on Whatsapp